At Horizon Physical Therapy, we offer services to address balance impairments and symptoms of dizziness associated with, but not limited to the following:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular Neuritis, Labyrinthitis
- Meniere’s Disease
- Acoustic Neuroma/Vestibular Schwannoma
- Bilateral Vestibular Loss
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Head Trauma
- Migraine Related Dizziness
- Vertigo of Central Origin (Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke)
- General Balance Disorders
Vestibular Disorder Symptoms & Treatments
Symptoms of vestibular disorders may include vertigo (spinning or whirling sensation), dizziness (lightheaded, floating or rocking sensation), poor balance, nausea, visual disturbances, and headaches.
The goal of treatment is to decrease the risk of falling, improve tolerance to daily activities, and to increase general activity levels.
Very Caring Physical Therapist
Fantastic & Amazing
By Far The Best
Friendly, Considerate, and Helpful Team
LET’S DO IT!