We have developed an agility program that is proven to help athletes run faster and jump higher. This program helps athletes at all skill levels to better their performance. Whether you are a freshman in high school trying to make the varsity team or a varsity player trying to improve your game to the next level, this program is for you. We will push you to reach your individualized goals all while providing a fun and energetic atmosphere. This program is a great way to get the edge over your opponent.
We start from the ground up. We first assess your agility skills, running and walking form, and even the type of shoe that you wear. All these things can play a major role in getting the best out of an athlete. Then, we help you set goals that will be attainable wile forcing you to give maximum effort.
We meet 2 times a week for 6 weeks. The time will be determined by the members of the program. We are flexible and can work around busy schedules.
What the program offers
- Before and After testing
- Vertical Jump
- Evaluate running/walking form
- Shoe Evaluation
- Functional Movement Screening
- Sports psychology
Other Services Offered
- Physical Therapy
- Evolution Performance works along side Horizon Physical Therapy PC. Each of our dedicated and educated Physical Therapists has over 10 years of experience treating and managing the causes behind joint and muscle pain. We pride ourselves on offering our patients a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
- Massage Therapy
- Janet Karre, LMT, specializes in many different massage techniques. Each session is tailored to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for relaxation, help recovering from an accident or injury, or wish to revitalize, together we can work to achieve your personal goal.
- Gym Memberships
- Evolution Fitness has all the tools you need to succeed. Memberships start at $25 dollars a month with no contracts.
Shane Jansa, MSPT, CSCS
Shane has been a certified strength and conditioning specialist with the NSCA since 2000. He has been a practicing physical therapist since 1998 and has worked with athletes ranging from youth soccer to professional football. Most of his collegiate experience has been working with Division I track and football athletes. His passion is in biomechanics, and feels that speed and performance start with a good foundation that involves symmetrical trunk and lower extremity alignment, mobility, strength, and kinesthetic sense which is the perception of the movement of one's own body, limbs and muscles etc. All programs start with movement sense or "common sense" of training.
Erica Anderson, DC
Erica attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln as a nutrition and dietetics major, with the goal of becoming a pediatric oncologist. As she learned more about the human body and found her own successes within the chiropractic discipline, her interest in chiropractic grew and she decided to pursue a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. She soon enrolled at Life University, and as she pursued her degree both her health and her passion for serving people through chiropractic care flourished. After graduation in 2013, Dr. Erica practiced in Grand Rapids, MI for a year and a half before coming home to Lincoln.
Very Caring Physical Therapist
Fantastic & Amazing
By Far The Best
Friendly, Considerate, and Helpful Team